Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
Online + Classroom
- Combines the flexibility of online training with instructor-led skills check
- Start taking your online portion immediately
- Convenient locations and times for in-person or virtual skills check with experienced instructors
The 2021 Basic Life Support (BLS) course provides healthcare providers and public safety professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult child and infant patients. This class is taught in a blended learning format and the online portion (accessed via mobile desktop or tablet) must be completed prior to attending the instructor-led skills session. Upon successful completion of the course learners will receive a 2-year Basic Life Support digital certificate with anytime anywhere access to certificate and training history.
Two Easy Steps!!!(complete both steps) – Red Cross only
1. Register Here for the online Part – this part will be an email direct from the American Red Cross (Salesforce). You will need to bring the email or completion certificate that is presented at the end of the online portion. This fee will include your online portion and your hands on portion.
2. SCHEDULE YOUR date/time for HANDS ON HERE (this will take you to our external calendar where you can schedule a selected time slot we are in the office to conduct the hands on portion)