To complete this lesson and meet the lesson objectives, you must:
- Conduct lectures for:
- Understanding Asthma
- Sign and Symptoms of an Asthma Attack
- Understanding Asthma Medication
- Care for a Severe Asthma Attack
- Show the video segment, “Asthma (Adult/Child/Infant)” (1:45).
- Optional: Conduct the Assisting with an Asthma Inhaler skill session.
- Conduct the Lesson Wrap–‐Up.
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 981-198-533
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check: